Comfort at night
- Double Bed with thick cushions 195cm x 150cm
- Curtains all round for privacy at night
- Fly screens to keep bugs out but let the fresh air in
- Rear tent to setup the portable toilet (bring your own) and electric shower(included) at the campsite
Comfort during the day
- Air Conditioning
- Table and Seating for 5 in lounge. The table has “legs” that allow you to take it outside.
- Lots of storage for clothes, food and gear
- 2 camp chairs
Electrical setup for off grid living
- 130 Amp Hour house battery that charges when driving. This will power all electrics for days (fridge, laptops lights etc.) and is separate from the starter battery so you will always be able to start the Van.
- 12v socket and USB sockets to charge devices such as phones.
- Optional inverter for charging camera batteries.
- Ceiling lights
- When at powered campsite, you can also plug the van into main’s power.
- Portable lamps and torches
- CB Radio to stay in touch with your convoy when going into places with no mobile coverage (Aka true expedition style!)
Kitchen setup so you can camp for days.
- Portable single burner stove. Please cook outside to keep the van clean
- 4 x plates, cups, cutlery, wine glasses.
- Kettle, pot and pan, knives, spatula, ladles, strainer, peelers.
- Dishwashing liquid, hand soap, cleaning sprays, new dish towels and new sponges
- Large 40L Waeco fridge powered by the house battery
- 100L water tank with 10m hose for ease of filling up
- Sink with powered Tap
How it drives.
- 2.4L Diesel engine serviced every 5,000km
- Column shift manual. I got used to it within 5 minutes. I would only recommend someone who can drive manual to hire this van.
- 9L/100km when driven on country roads at 100km/h.
- Windscreen guards to prevent stone chips
- Front and rear bull bars
- 4 brand new Bridgestone tires
- Phone mount
- Reversing Camera
You are fully covered
- Full Insurance included in the price
- NRMA roadside assistance is also included
You will need to bring:
- Bedding. What I’ve found easiest is to use Sleeping Bags.
- Anything you plan to eat or drink
- Clothes packed in soft bags
- Charging Cables for phones and other devices. Can be USB or 12v socket.
- (Optional) A portable toilet that you can setup in the rear tent at the camp site
Please contact me if you need any further information
No Smoking please, 200km per day with extra KM charged at $2/km. Cannot be taken off road. Return clean, especially the cooking area. I normally cook outside to avoid oil splatter. .